Full-time employee · Mannheim & Remote
Start date: Flexible
Who are we?
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many independent hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They need our help! We make revenue management technology for hotels, guesthouses and vacation rentals, for single property businesses and groups – they all use cloud-based property management software and want to increase their revenue in a transparent and efficient way. Our customers come from all over the world and love our solution and service. From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, from Japan to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hospitality business owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you onboard for this journey!
Our young and motivated team is distributed across Europe (Amsterdam, Belfast, Breda, London, Toulouse, Valencia) and we have offices in Mannheim, Germany and Steinhausen, Switzerland. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, want to help hoteliers by making them more money while making their lives easier.
What will you do?
As a Team Lead Infrastructure at RoomPriceGenie you will have an interesting and challenging role at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks in the following areas:
- Combine your development and infrastructure skills to design and build breakthrough solutions.
- Design infrastructure solutions for scale and self service for developers across teams and services.
- POC new technologies and work closely with teams on implementation.
- Work in close collaboration with other development teams to get constant feedback and improvement cycles.
- Lead the engineering team responsible for service communications architecture, infrastructure and quality.
- Hire and develop new talent and help them overcome difficult obstacles by simplifying design or finding alternative solutions.
What do you need to succeed?
- Hands on with strong technical and coding skills with passion for infrastructure.
- Cloud based environments experience.
- Work in a high paced CD environment.
- Previous technical leadership experience in startup(-like) environment.
- Great communication skills.
- Understanding of the big picture.
- High ownership skills.
- Team player, egoless and empathetic.
What do we offer?
We offer you a great place to see what start-up life is like, a flexible work environment where the only thing that counts is performance, an attractive compensation package where great performance is rewarded, the chance to interact with people from all over the world and help them make their lives better, an awesome office space in Mannheim, a fun team of friends that is passionate about their work and where everyone wants to have an impact.