Who we are?
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many small hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They are losing money and that hurts. And we are here to help! We have built a solution that helps them to get their prices right within seconds.
Our state-of-the-art algorithm analyzes hotel internal and market data to suggest a price at which the hotel can improve their pick-up and revenue. Our customers come from all over the world and love the product.
From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, From China to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hotel owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to grow our customer base and get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you on board for this journey!
What’s the deal?
We are looking for a passionate Sales Manager to make and keep our hotel clients happy. As a Sales Manager, you are the face to the customer and help them with their needs. You will become an expert in our solution and will help the customer on their journey. You will also gather feedback and be in regular contact with the clients. As a start-up, we love ambitious approaches and creative ideas. Therefore, you will also be deeply involved in further product development and the marketing approaches as your knowledge about customer habits and challenges are key to success. There are millions of hoteliers out there that need our help. Are you ready?
What you will do?
- You are the face of the company to the clients and will be the central point of contact for all customers
- You will be responsible for generating and taking over leads. This includes 1st level support during setup and regular feedback loops with clients
- You will work together with the management to optimize the customer journey with the goal to make processes smoother for all parties involved
- You will work together with software development and give input about potential improvements based on the feedback of clients
- You keep track of customer success in our CRM tool and implement automation tools where you see a benefit
- You will have an impact on how a young start-up further develops and
can try your own approaches and ideas
Who are we looking for?
- You are passionate about helping people and enjoy building relationships
- You have a problem-solving mindset, and are good with technology and numbers
- You worked in the hotel industry, revenue management or related areas
- You ideally have a degree in business or hospitality
- You have outstanding communication skills and are fluent in English, more languages are always welcome (we have seven languages in the team right now)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
What do we offer?
You are looking to join a young and ambitious company that wants to help hoteliers all over the world? We offer you a great place to see what start-up life is like, a flexible work environment where the only thing that counts is performance, the chance to interact with people from all over the world and help them make their lives better, an awesome office space in Mannheim, a fun team of friends that is passionate about their work and where everyone wants to have an impact.