Full-time employee · Mannheim
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Start date: Flexible
Who are we?
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many independent hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They need our help! We make revenue management technology for hotels, guesthouses and vacation rentals, for single property businesses and groups – they all use cloud-based property management software and want to increase their revenue in a transparent and efficient way. Our customers come from all over the world and love our solution and service. From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, from Japan to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hospitality business owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you onboard for this journey!
Our young and motivated team is distributed across Europe (Amsterdam, Belfast, Breda, London, Toulouse, Valencia) and we have offices in Mannheim, Germany and Steinhausen, Switzerland. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, want to help hoteliers by making them more money while making their lives easier. You would support our team as a Sales Development Intern for 3 – 6 months, with the perspective of a long term contract.
What will you do?
As an Intern Business Development (m/f/d) at RoomPriceGenie you will have a interesting and challenging role at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks in the following areas:
- Manage and set our internal tools to ensure they support our lead generation strategy & sales funnel
- Manage and optimise marketing campaigns with data-driven decisions.
- Generate documentation around tools, data and processes that align teams on the right way to use them
- Research on innovative ways or new features that can improve our customer experience
What do you need to succeed?
- You are a motivated student with a passion for numbers & processes and have already gained experience in fast growing companies
- You are passionate about helping people and enjoy building relationships
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
Please notice that internships should last for at least 3 months.
What do we offer?
We offer you a great place to see what start-up life is like, a flexible work environment where the only thing that counts is performance, an attractive compensation package where great performance is rewarded, the chance to interact with people from all over the world and help them make their lives better, an awesome office space in Mannheim, a fun team of friends that is passionate about their work and where everyone wants to have an impact.