Temporary employee, Full-time · Mannheim
Start: April 2021, Duration: 3-6 months
As an Intern Business Intelligence (m/f/d) at RoomPriceGenie you will have a interesting and challenging role at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company.
You’ll be responsible for various tasks in the following areas:
- Manage and set our internal tools to ensure they support our lead generation strategy & sales funnel
- Manage and optimise marketing campaigns with data-driven decisions.
- Generate documentation around tools, data and processes that align teams on the right way to use them
- Research on innovative ways or new features that can improve our customer experience
Who we are looking for?
- You are a motivated student with a passion for numbers & processes and have already gained experience in fast growing companies
- You are passionate about helping people and enjoy building relationships
- You have a problem-solving mindset, and are good with technology and numbers
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you are an ambitious and proactive multi-tasker with the capability to “think out of the box”. You are enthusiastic, passionate and eager to learn!
- You have good communication skills in English
Please notice that internships should last for at least 3 months.
- Awesome team based in Mannheim, Zug, Amsterdam, London, Skopje and Ahmedabad.
- Contact to smaller hotels all around the world.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths.
- Stylish open office space in Mannheim including our office dog & “Good Feel Manager” Louis.
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth,
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many small hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They are losing money and that hurts. And we are here to help! We have built a solution that helps them to get their prices right within seconds.
Our state-of-the-art algorithm analyzes hotel internal and market data to suggest a price at which the hotel can improve their pick-up and revenue. Our customers come from all over the world and love the product.
From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, From China to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hotel owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to grow our customer base and get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you on board for this journey!