Who are we?
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many independent hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They need our help! We make revenue management technology for hotels, guesthouses and vacation rentals, for single property businesses and groups – they all use cloud-based property management software and want to increase their revenue in a transparent and efficient way. Our customers come from all over the world and love our solution and service. From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, from Japan to New Zealand and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hospitality business owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you onboard for this journey!
Our young and motivated team is distributed across Europe and we have offices in Mannheim, Germany and Steinhausen, Switzerland. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, want to help hoteliers by making them more money while making their lives easier. As a Business Development Representative you will be the ANZ representative of the fast-growing pricing automation and revenue management software company RoomPriceGenie. You will be responsible for identifying and contacting new potential clients, educate the market about automated pricing for hospitality businesses and establishing our presence in New Zealand and beyond. Furthermore, you will support clients during the onboarding process and help them apply RoomPriceGenie successfully. You will be responsible for expanding the reach of RoomPriceGenie in the market and will work closely together with our partner Seekom (seekom.com).
What You Will Do?
- Identify prospect decision-makers, uncover critical business issues, stimulate interest and pitch RoomPriceGenie to prospects.
- Make and track phone calls on a daily basis within Hubspot.
- Connect with new contacts daily and track your success within Hubspot.
- Enrich our Outbound marketing activities with your local market/cultural insights.
- Stay current on industry issues/trends and competitive offerings.
- You will work together with the management of RoomPriceGenie and our partner Seekom to optimize the customer journey with the goal to make processes smoother for all parties involved.
- You will have an impact on how a young start-up further develops and can also try your own approaches and ideas.
What do you need to succeed?
- Hotel/Hospitality experience.
- Demonstrable aptitude for sales.
- A relentless drive to understand customer needs.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude.
- Positive, outgoing and empathetic attitude.
- Active listening skills and the ability to find touch-points to connect with prospects.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
What’s nice to have?
- Revenue Management experience.
- Being able to work from Wellington on a regular basis.
What do we offer?
You are looking to join a young and ambitious company that wants to help hoteliers all over the world? We offer you a great place to see what start-up life is like, a flexible work environment where the only thing that counts is performance, an attractive compensation package where great performance is rewarded, the chance to interact with people from all over the world and help them make their lives better, a fun team of friends that is passionate about their work where you can have a positive impact on the ANZ hospitality industry.