Full-time employee · remote
Who are we?
RoomPriceGenie was founded in 2017 with the mission to help hoteliers all over the world to get their prices right. Many independent hotels are struggling with digitalization and their business is becoming more and more complex. They need our help! We make revenue management technology for hotels, guesthouses and vacation rentals, for single property businesses and groups – they all use cloud-based property management software and want to increase their revenue in a transparent and efficient way. Our customers come from all over the world and love our solution and service. From the USA to Canada, from Iceland to South Africa, from Japan to Slovenia and from Italy to the UK, RoomPriceGenie helps hospitality business owners all over the world. And now? Now we need to get the word out to everyone that we are here to help hoteliers get their prices right. And we would love to have you onboard for this journey!
Our young and motivated team is distributed across Europe and we have offices in Mannheim, Germany and Steinhausen, Switzerland. We’re looking for people who have a passion for the hospitality industry, want to help hoteliers by making them more money while making their lives easier. As a Sales Development Representative, you will support the execution of an effective prospecting strategy focused on identifying and introducing qualified property owners to RoomPriceGenie and getting them in touch with our Sales Managers for a product demonstration.
What You Will Do?
- Identify prospect decision-makers, uncover critical business issues, stimulate interest and pitch RoomPriceGenie to prospects.
- Make and track phone calls on a daily basis within Hubspot.
- Connect with new contacts daily and track your success within Hubspot.
- Enrich our Outbound marketing activities with your local market/cultural insights.
- Stay current on industry issues/trends and competitive offerings.
- You will work together with the management of RoomPriceGenie and our Sales Manager in New Zealand to optimize the customer journey with the goal to make processes smoother for all parties involved.
- You will have an impact on how a young start-up further develops and can also try your own approaches and ideas.
What do you need to succeed?
- A relentless drive to understand customer needs.
- Positive, outgoing and empathetic attitude.
- Active listening skills and the ability to find touch-points to connect with prospects.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
What’s nice to have?
- Hotel/Hospitality experience.
- Prior experience in a SaaS/Travel-tech company.
What do we offer?
You are looking to join a young and ambitious company that wants to help hoteliers all over the world? We offer you a great place to see what start-up life is like, a flexible work environment where the only thing that counts is performance, an attractive compensation package where great performance is rewarded, the chance to interact with people from all over the world and help them make their lives better, an awesome office space in Mannheim, a fun team of friends that is passionate about their work and where everyone wants to have an impact.